Why Pakistan/ Pakistan : A Terrorist Country / Pakistan : A Terrorist Territory

Pakistan is a terrorist country!!! That what you guyz think about before thinking to have a tour of Pakistan that's what almost everyone in different foreign countries think about Pakistan and incidents happened in my beloved Pakistan and we (the people of Pakistan) feel really bad when the media in foreign countries always show the negative side of Pakistan to give negative impression about Pakistan. We feel really ashamed when the foreigners call us the terrorists that Pakistanis are terrorist without having any idea about the truth, without visiting our natural, peaceful and the most beautiful Pakistan. The one who had visited Pakistan knows very well the reality , the nature of people (that how moderate, kind and good-humored people they are), the natural and most beautiful places on earth.

We (the team of Pakistan Tour N Travel) are building an organization of traveling and tourism culture in Pakistan to explore the truth on Pakistan and to explore the unexplored things and places in Pakistan, before going further I wanna share thinking of a traveller from Spain who had a 2-month trip of Pakistan, let's see what he says about Pakistan natural beauty and Pakistani people
"
1: Our first question is who is Joan? Tell us a little detail about yourself.

I am a 29-year old guy, who grew up in a small coastal village in Catalonia, Spain. For the last 5 years, I have been working in the marketing departments of different international companies, spending the last 3 years of my career in Dubai.
In October 2016, I decided to leave the corporate world to travel full-time and write about it in a blog called Against the Compass, a blog about destinations off the beaten track.

I have just arrived in Kyrgyzstan, after a 2-month trip in Pakistan.


2. What was the primary reason to visit Pakistan?

My blog focuses exclusively on unusual, barely visited destinations that have big touristic potential.

I blog with the objective of promoting tourism in these countries, which, for some reason, have a bad reputation in some people’s mind.

Furthermore, when I was living in Dubai, all my Pakistani friends were always telling me good things about their country, as well as showing me pictures of the beautiful landscape that compose Pakistan.

I was really amazed by all those striking mountains, so it seemed to me that Pakistan was the perfect place to visit!


  


3. What was your perception about Pakistan before your trip?

It’s a little bit hard to say, as I’ve been through two different stages. In the first stage, when I was living in Spain, I knew very little about Pakistan.

Besides what the media says, all I got to hear were things related to terrorism. Yes, I thought that Pakistan was a dangerous place to travel to.

In the second stage, when I moved to Dubai, I met loads of Pakistanis from who I got to know a face of Pakistan which I didn’t realize existed before.

It was not only their pictures of the mountains, but also their kindness and their efforts to make me believe how great their country is.

When I first stepped in Pakistan, I realized that this country was as they had described it.




4. How will you describe your trip to Pakistan in three words?

A deep personal experience.

5. What makes Pakistan different from countries you have visited so far?

The people.
Previously to Pakistan, I’ve been to countries which are famous for people’s hospitality, including Sudan, Iraqi Kurdistan and Iran.

People tend to say that it is in these countries where you find the most hospitable in the world. Well, clearly, they haven’t been to Pakistan. Pakistanis bring hospitality to the next level.

In this country, you are continuously interacting with locals, who want you to have the best time possible in their country or region.

You can see in their eyes that they are honest and helping you is their only intention. As a solo, independent traveler, this is just perfect, as you never get bored because you are continuously interacting and making new friends.


I’ve never made so many friends when traveling to a new country as in Pakistan.

Today, I can say that I have good Pakistani friends all across the country, who I am sure I will meet again the day I come back here, because I am sure that I will one day.

6. How many Pakistani cities you have visited so far?

So many places! I’ve been traveling around the country for 57 days!

I started my trip in Karachi, heading to Multan, from where I continued my journey through Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Swat Valley and Chitral. From Chitral, I went over the Shandur pass to Gilgit, from where I visited Fairy Meadows and and Naltar Valleys.

After that, I headed north, stopping for 1 or 2 days in Minapin, Karimabad, Gulkin, Passu and Sost.

It’s been quite a journey!

Astore Valley 


7. If you get a chance to visit Pakistan again, which 3 destinations you would like to explore?

I would like to spend a few weeks in Skardu. If I came in winter, I would also like to visit more of Sindh and Punjab provinces.

Actually, that was my initial plan, but I didn’t expect them to be that hot.

8. What will be your answer if anyone asks you, “Why Should I visit Pakistan?”

As I mentioned previously, the people and the mountains are, definitely, the highlight of any trip to Pakistan. But I would also say that traveling in Pakistan is the adventure of your lifetime.

From hitchhiking on tractors and psychedelic trucks to driving over extremely narrow mountain roads built on cliff 1,500 meters high, soldiers who voluntarily give you their AK-47 for taking a photo and the fact that you can camp in the middle of a paradise completely by yourself.

I would also tell this person that Pakistan isn’t a dangerous place to travel to.

9. Any ending note for readers?

I just want to say that if you come to Pakistan, don’t plan too much. Traveling around the northern part of the country is extremely slow and, most of the time, you’ll find yourself in a paradise where you will want to spend a few days.
Note: You Can Read Further about this blog on https://www.jovago.net/blog/joan-foreign-travel-blogger-5522
"

There is something more about Pakistan , Otilia, a Romanian singer who visited Pakistan and was a part of a music concert. Check her interesting story of being in Pakistan.

What was the primary reason to visit Pakistan?

My primary reason to visit Pakistan was absolutely to met my fans from there.

What was your perception about Pakistan before your trip?

Honestly, I was little scared because of the advertising of some fans from my social media who prevent me to not go in Pakistan because is a terrorist state and I could end up killed up there … but nobody can stay between me and my fans so I took the risk !!

How will you describe your trip to Pakistan in three words?

My trip was interesting, emotional and full of happiness.

What makes Pakistan different from countries you have visited so far?

Pakistan is very different from all countries I had visited so far, the culture is different, the atmosphere is different, people, food, weather … everything in a very good way.

How many Pakistani cities you have visited so far?

Unfortunately, I visited just Karachi, till now.

How was the experience of visiting Karachi? And what did you liked the most about Karachi?

My experience was amazing, I discovered a lot of wonderful people, kind, warm, people who smile every time no matter what, positive, full of good energy that made me feel like home over there!

How was your experience of traveling on Rikshaw?

Hahaha, since first time I saw it I said to myself, omg I must try that one and finally in the last day in Karachi I did it and I like it very much! Next time for sure I will try it again 😂

If you get a chance to visit Pakistan again, which 3 destinations you would like to explore?

I can’t stop only at 3 places, I wish to visit all Pakistan, I admire everything about this country, really almost everything.

What were some of the problems you faced in Pakistan as a foreigner?

I didn’t face any problem during my stay over there, everything was calm and safe.

What will be your answer if anyone asks you, “Why Should I visit Pakistan?”

I’ve already said to all my family, fans, friends that I was really impressed about Pakistan, that the traditions are amazing, the food, the people, the places, everything so virgin so pure.
Any ending note for readers?

I want to thank all my fans who come and see me live in my concert in Karachi, and also for those who listen my music, and also thank you for being such a great country, I am proud I was there and I am proud I can share with everybody my experience from there, kisses ❤

We hope to see Otilia (and many more Romanian singers) revisiting Pakistan.
Note: You Can Read Further about this blog on https://www.jovago.net/blog/otilia-romanian-singer-pakistan-5466
"

There is Much More blogs for the truth on Pakistan and the Nature in Pakistan. I hope this blog will help you to know the truth of Real Pakistan and to make you search about Pakistan so that you will be encouraged to visit Our Beloved and Beautiful Pakistan.

Some beautiful destinations from beautiful Pakistan:
Khaplu Palace Khaplu Skardu

Minimarg Astore Valley


Rama Meadows Astore
Fairy Meadows With Nanga Parbat (8126m The Killer Mountain)


This blog is for 14th August 2017, The 70th Independence Day of Pakistan from the Team Of Pakistan Tour N Travel.
Pakistan Tour N Travel Wish All Pakistani people the Happy 70th Independence Day.
Thank you!
Website : https://pakistantourntravel.com/

Comments

  1. """Why Hamdan car rental service?
    rent a car islamabad
    Hamdan car rental service is providing the best service all over Pakistan Karachi Lahore Islamabad Multan Faisalabad Peshawar Quetta Sukkur Sahiwal Abbottabad Mansehra Haripur Murree Naran Kagan Hunza Gilgit Balochistan Chicha Watani Hyderabad China Border Kashmir Malakand And More Areas. Hamdan Rent Car is available with the largest flat service in Pakistan. Rent a car in islamabad"""

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Why Hamdan car rental service?
    Islamabad travel Tour service Hamdan car rental service is providing the best service all over Pakistan Karachi Lahore Islamabad Multan Faisalabad Peshawar Quetta Sukkur Sahiwal Abbottabad Mansehra Haripur Murree Naran Kagan Hunza Gilgit Balochistan Chicha Watani Hyderabad China Border Kashmir Malakand And More Areas. Hamdan Rent Car is available with the largest flat service in Pakistan. Rent a car in islamabad"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment